Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Another Day Down

So I went to the gig today. Not a bad gig all in all, only six hours but at a slightly higher rate than normal. I was able to arrive home early and take care of some business before taking a walk along the river.

I'm hoping to complete this move. I hate leaving the family back in New Mexico while I do this, but right now don't have much of a choice. Even a modest amount of money still helps right now. We're not out of money yet; we have about 6 weeks' reserve, and we still have a lot of things to sell. With Amy back to work and me working as well, we can start building that back.

I have an interview scheduled tomorrow, looking forward to getting things figured out here in OKC. I loved our time in New Mexico, but there is nothing there for us. This move has very few downsides.

1 comment:


  1. Runescape:Jagex is developed by the British Java based on the web page of the massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG), is very popular in the world. At present, it is one of the most massively multiplayer online role playing games in the world.

    Welcome to visit our website:http://www.rs2joy.com/

    ReplyDelete