Thursday, January 28, 2016

All Revved Up and Somewhere To Go

Well, it didn't look like it was going to be much of a week. That's not unusual, though, for this time of year, so I was happy to receive the work that I've had, especially since it didn't involve driving (which IS a rarity!)

But I guess they had a backout on part of a project in Hereford, so I'm in. Not too bad of a drive, and I've worked with this project a few times before, so it should be relatively painless. It does kind of fail on one level, though, because I have to change up some plans in town a bit.

At one point today, there was work in Odessa on Saturday, but I wasn't going to book that unless I got the Hereford job. I'm strongly debating detouring into Amarillo on Saturday and working with a local group to feed the homeless. Depends on what time I wrap up in Hereford, as I may just want to get back to the brown, brown grass of home.

Taxes are filed, so the move is officially imminent. Meanwhile, I am thinking of a crowdfunding campaign to purchase some equipment that will help me gain extra work, and trying to drum up some perks to go with. I may be launching some High Tech Hobo merch, so if anyone has any ideas, please send them my way; either here, on the Facebook page or via email at handofjustice42@hotmail.com

I am really trying to drum up followers on the page so that I can begin building the business side of it more, so if you happen to read this and support what I am doing, I would appreciate the shares. 





No comments:

Post a Comment