Friday, July 25, 2014

Looks Like Some Unplanned Downtime is in Order

Well, I'm headed off the road for a couple days, but Townes has developed some brake problems, so depending on cost and complexity of repair, it could be a little longer.

I spent the night last night in Dumas at a pretty nice campground. The downside of roadside camping is there are usually not a lot of amenities, In fact, it's not uncommon to have to drive a short distance for toilets. This campground had some rather rustic toilets, but they had running water, so not as rustic as I've seen. And there was a fairly large recreation area, and the chance to stretch your legs is always welcome.

Today's jobs were fairly straightforward, so I finished them right away. With the brake problems needing to be addressed, though, I am glad I took them; there's a greater chance of having money in my pocket once the dust settles.

I have one job scheduled for Wednesday, but will have to hold most of the other jobs until I get Townes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment