Thursday, July 31, 2014

Ready to Roll Out

OK, on the job front, I have nothing in the immediate future. But finished the brake work on the van, so next week's a new game.

For those who know me, my pet project has been a project called Hobo's List. This is a project to catalog resources for the poor in various communities to assist in getting aid to the people who badly need it. While the immediate target of this was intended to be the homeless, I have begin thinking about how it could be expanded to meet the needs of refugees and migrants as well.

I am beginning a launch and awareness campaign and will be handing off the web development and marketing tasks to a trusted affiliate, who I believe can help me take the organization to the next level. This includes a GoFundMe campaign, as well as a long range five year plan. I would encourage you to donate to help make this happen, as it means a lot of good for a lot of people.

And so, my weekend consists of reviving set lists, working on long range plans, and looking for jobs in the coming week. Fortunately, I get to do it with a better set of brakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment