Sunday, June 15, 2014

Have Tech Tools, Will Travel

Are you frustrated by the high cost of computer repair? If you run a business with a single IT person, do you worry what you will do while on vacation?

Well, you're in luck, especially in a good chunk of Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Although if the price is right, I will travel much further.

I have 8 years' experience in IT, serving as break/fix, doing home and business PC repair, Network Management, and strategic planning in the home, small business, education and health care sectors. I understand CIPA, HIPAA, and EMR.

What I am not interested in is a full time assignment. We have a home, and do not want to relocate permanently. But I will accept temporary interim assignments, and can prepare a custom quote for your needs. In addition, although you may not have much advance notice, while I am in your area, I will perform onsite PC work at reduced rates.

I can quote flat rates, hourly, daily, or weekly rates. Weekly rates are all inclusive; daily and hourly may include travel costs, although I will divide the cost for multiple assignments.

If you are interested, contact me via EMAIL, or look for business cards and flyers in your area. I look forward to serving you.

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading this. Just a quick question....Are you not going to go to Colorado?
    God bless,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be, but the majority of jobs in CO are in the Denver-Colorado Springs area, so it's less reliable than the other directions at this point. That can change at a moment's notice, though.

      Delete
    2. Ah makes sense. Also what happens if this area dries up in terms of jobs? Do you expand even further out?

      Delete