Friday, June 20, 2014

Just the Good Ol' Boys

So today was a good one. I hit the job in Amarillo, took a little longer than I hoped, but I still had time to make Clovis due to deliberately playing the time zone in my favor. I had to wait for a shipping label to be sent for the Amarillo job's return parts, though, as the store had misplaced it. They have a FedEx ship center in Clovis, but no copy/print. I was able to email the shipping label to the FedEx guy and get it out of my hair. Done and done.

I headed down the road to Littlefield, met a seemingly nice family of musicians, going to go listen to some picking for the night, staying at Waylon Jennings RV Park. Not too shabby.

I should have some road pictures before the weekend's out, but for now gotta split!

No comments:

Post a Comment