Monday, June 9, 2014

Week of June 9: Dodge City - Garden City, Kansas

I am starting this site to help secure work on the road. I am an IT tech, and am hitting the road for tech work and as a folk musician to support my family. As I post locations, please feel free to help me find sites where I can busk, gig, or anything else to bring in a few extra dollars.

I will be rolling to Liberal, Kansas on June 10. If I can find gigs in Liberal, I will overnight there; otherwise I will roll out to Dodge City, where I will start my day on June 11. I will finish the day on June 11 in Garden City.

If anyone knows any small corner coffeeshop that would tolerate a folksinger for short sets, or busking friendly parks, that would be appreciated. If there's work, I will hang out in/around Garden City through Friday; if nothing happens, I will roll out back home.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. You can email me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment