Saturday, June 21, 2014

West Texas Weekend

So, I wasn't sure whether to stay the weekend over in Littlefield or whether to hop around, as the Waylon Jennings RV Park offers up to 4 nights free. I met up yesterday with a family of musical missionaries who was playing at the Littlefield Independent Baptist Church, and headed out with them today for a church picnic. It was nice to get a chance to unwind and to play volleyball (horribly) for the first time in many years.

I had some good conversations with the folks I met, and will head back tomorrow for.Sunday AM church service. It's relaxing to get a chance to visit with folks.

They have a restaurant called "Classic Pizza" here, and I noticed it immediately because of the ld Pizza in "Spin man" logo (Enidite friends will kow EXACTLY what I'm talking about here). As I drove up, other similarities were obvious, so when I grrabbed dinner, I asked the waitress, and it was indeed an old Pizza Inn. The food wasn't too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment